Zoggs Centre Line Snorkel
ZO-302689-BLACKRegular price £25.00 Sale price £22.50 Save 10%
- Hydrodynamic Design Vylux and Phthalate Free Tube
- Adjustable Rubber Head Bracket For Secure Fit
- Reinforced split yoke strap
- Soft Medical Grade Silicone Mouthpiece And One-way Purge Valve For Clear And Easy Breathing
- Nose Clip Included
- Improves Body Position In The Water: Using a swim snorkel enables you to concentrate on your body position in the water as you don't have to turn your head to breathe. You will be able to align your head and spine and hold the lower part of your body higher in the water.
- Improves Stroke Technique: By using a swim snorkel you eliminate the need to turn your head to breathe, enabling you to focus on your stroke and kick technique. You are able to watch your hand position as it enters the water and correct it where necessary.
The Centre Line Snorkel from Zoggs is a swim training aid that helps you to focus on your stroke without having to turn your head to breathe. This swimmer's snorkel can be worn with your swim goggles and cap and has a nose clip included.